Veusz is a scientific plotting package written in Python. It uses PyQt and Numarray. Veusz is designed to produce publication-ready Postscript output. Veusz provides a GUI, command line and scripting Python interface to its plotting facilities. The plots are built using an object-based system to provide a consistent interface allowing complex layouts to be designed. Datasets can be interactively modified or created from within the program. It also allows for manipulation and editing of datasets. In this new version of Veusz there are various improvements, bugfixes and new features, e.g.:
- Add option to disable scaling of marker border with point scaling;
- Fix broken drag and drop in documents;
- Add border and background fill settings for text label widget;
- Fix compilation in MSVC for Python 3;
- Fixed: Error bars can be plotted incorrectly for histogrammed data;
- Remove warning/error in compilation in gcc in (Open)SUSE;
- Enable FITS support with astropy.
Complete list of changes on the file ChangeLog in the archive.