KLayout is a Qt-based viewer and editor for GDS2 and OASIS integrated circuit layouts for the chip design engineer.
The main objective is to focus on the basic functionality but adding some useful features that many, even commercial viewers don't have, e.g., shows the design as it is and to animate ayers to make them blink or scroll the fill pattern.
A new version of KLayout has been released. In this new mantainance release:
- Bugfix: RBA SimplePolygon#inside? and Polygon#inside? now work as expected;
- Bugfix: DRC output to marker browser now works as expected;
- Bugfix: HTTP URL's now are written as such into the MRU list;
- Bugfix: A net tracer crash was fixed;
- Bugfix: Net tracer connectivity setup: the move buttons now work as expected;
- Bugfix: a DRC issue was fixed when assigning the output of modifying operations;
- Bugfix: some memory and static code analysis issues have been fixed after analysis with valgrind, clang and Coverity;
- Enhancement: compatibility with clang 3.3 was established as well as compatibility with Ruby 2.0