A new version, 2.35 stable codename "Record Rampage, of Gwyddion, a modular program for SPM (Scanning Probe Microscopy) data visualization and analysis has been released. There are various improvements, bugfixes and new features in the application, libraries and modules, e.g.:
- A log of data modification operations is recorded for each channel and volume data. A viewer of data processing operation log is available in the right-click menus. Logging can be enabled and disabled in the Edit menu;
- A workaround for toolbox menus disapparing in Unity was implemented;
- libgwyapp: Functions for logging of data processing operations were added;
- libgwydggets: Graph window shows reasonable cursor coordinates with logscale axes;
- OME TIFF (new): Import Opem Microscopy Environment (OME) TIFF files;
- HDR image: 32bit and 64bit integer samples as well as 32bit and 64bit floating point samples are supported;
- Plain BigTIFF images can be loaded;
- Fixed bug Nanoscantech: Problems with loading 4d jumping mode spectroscopy;
- NanoScan: Files with namespace are recognised.
See the detailed news for more.