Veusz is a scientific plotting package written in Python. It uses PyQt and Numarray. Veusz is designed to produce publication-ready Postscript output. Veusz provides a GUI, command line and scripting Python interface to its plotting facilities. The plots are built using an object-based system to provide a consistent interface allowing complex layouts to be designed. Datasets can be interactively modified or created from within the program. It also allows for manipulation and editing of datasets. In this new version of Veusz there are various improvements, bugfixes and new features, e.g.:
- Fix partial dataset evaluation issue when loading documents;
- Add HDF5 saved document format;
- Fixed crash with empty dataset and boxplot widget;
- Fix copy and paste of datasets;
- Add reflection and rotation options to vector field widget;
- Move code to use PyQt new style signals;
- Switch to scientific notation earlier when showing float settings.
Complete list of changes on the file ChangeLog in the archive.