A new version, 2.47 stable codename "Pythocalypse", of Gwyddion, a modular program for SPM (Scanning Probe Microscopy) data visualization and analysis has been released. There are various improvements, bugfixes and new features in the application, libraries and modules, e.g.:
- Translations updated: Czech, French, Russian;
- Elliptical parabolic tip model was added;
- Parabolic bump function was added;
- New: Physically transforms graph to logarithmic scale;
- Nano Measuring Machine: Can handle data larger than 4 GB points total on 64bit systems (but not more than 2 GB per channel).
See the detailed news for more.