LabPlot is a KDE Application for plotting and analysis of 2d and 3d functions and data.
LabPlot allows you to work with multiple plots which each can have multiple graphs. The graphs can be produced from data or from functions. All settings of a complete set of plots can be saved in a project files.
LabPlot also provides a component for easily viewing the project files in Konqueror.
In this new version some changes are done:
- Support for different open-source computer algebra systems;
- Statistics on spreadsheets and matrices;
- Export of spreadsheets and matrices to LaTeX tables;
- Interpolation of data including different splines, cosine, exponential, cubic Hermite (Catmull-Rom, cardinal, Kochanek-Bartels) and rational functions;
- Data smoothing using moving average (centered or lagged), percentile filter or Savitzky-Golay algorithm;
- Fourier filter (low pass, high pass, band pass, band reject) with ideal, Butterworth, Chebychev I+II, Legendre or Bessel-Thomson filter;
- Fourier transform with many window functions (Welch, Hann, Hamming, etc.) calculating magnitude, amplitude, power, phase, dB, etc. and supporting one/two sided spectrum with or without shift and x scaling to frequency, index or period;
- Sigmoid function as a new pre-defined fit model;
- Update axis title shape on title rotations correctly;
- Fixed sporadic crashes during project close.
You can download the source code of the latest available version of LabPlot here.